Highlights of this study programme are as follows –
1. Academic study in France
2. Evolution of Design in Europe
3. Exploration of the self sustaining architecture and design campus at Boisbuchet
4. Exhibition of iconic industrial furniture – evolution, technique, material and form, curated by the founder of the Vitra Design Museum – Alexander von Vegesack’s personal collection.
5. Pavilion building workshop by architect & designer Sourabh Gupta
6. Guest lectures by International faculty
7. Certificate provided by TDV and Boisbuchet
Duration of program : 16-17 days
Language : English
No. of participants : 25-40pax
Commencement Dates :
Winter School : December – January
Summer School : May – June
TDV has an extended campus in Boibuchet, France for winter and summer breaks. Through our international programs, we aim to help the villager experience different culture and perspective, which ultimately catalyses a unique approach to design problems. We strongly believe that whatever we learn with pleasure, we never forget.