how to apply
all applications should be submitted directly to tdv the design village, noida ncr. you can fill in the application form online by clicking here
• candidates who have passed or are appearing for higher secondary (10+2) or equivalent like aissce/ib/isc qualifying examinations.
• candidates who have a pass grade in the senior secondary school examination conducted by the national open school with a minimum of five subjects.
• a degree or equivalent qualification in your chosen subject or a related discipline including creative industries, humanities and social sciences qualifications,
for ug programs:
• phase 1: entrance exam conducted at centers.
• phase 2: situation test followed by interview portfolio review.
• declaration of results
for pg programs:
• phase 1: statement of purpose as stated in the application form
• phase 2: interview with portfolio review
• declaration of results
1. the design village, noida looks for a portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create and communicate ideas or concepts with imagination, creativity, clarity, and originality.
2. a portfolio may refer to images, 3d models, visualizations, printed or handmade sheets, digital works, etc.
3. applicant should carry these articles with them for the interview.
4. you may include single works or developed series that explores a particular subject or personal vision.
5. an ideal portfolio of works reflects one’s personality itself.
merit and need based scholarships of up to 50% tuition fee may be awarded to eligible students, on the basis of:
1. performance in the tdv dna entrance exam, situation test and interview
2. statement of purpose (for pg only)
3. annual gross parental/family income from all sources – maximum of rs. 4,50,000 (as per govt. of india notification)
4. special cases like wards of single parents
5. in case of a tie, performance in their 10th and 12th boards examinations shall be considered as well
documents to be submitted along with the scholarship application:
1. self-attested copy of 10th class mark sheet
2. self-attested copy of 12th class mark sheet (if available)
3. self-attested copy of graduation degree (if applicable)
4. attested copy of graduation mark sheet (if applicable)
5. attested copy of the proof of permanent address
6. proof of parental income
7. two letters of recommendation from professor, teacher or employer (only for pg)
1. incomplete applications / applications submitted without relevant supporting documents / late submission shall be rejected.
2. the design village reserves the right for award of scholarships. the decision of the scholarship award committee shall be final & binding.
3. the scholarships shall be awarded for one year and shall be only continued for subsequent years, provided that the student submits a fresh application each year and fulfils the income criteria along with academic performance (that shall be notified from time to time).